Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Guys,

I have a very basic question. I used the graphic menu plugin. See link below.

I have 4 party in the team. I want to access the menu of each party. Currently, it showed only first party in the row (default). Is there a script call to access party information during this graphic menu. See attached pictures.

For example, once I clicked character menu icon, it directed me to the first character info. How can I can switch character ? (I wanted to see other party' info). As you played RPG, you know you should be able to switch party by one click.

Is there a script call for this ?

Thanks

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    192.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    133.2 KB · Views: 2

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you want to browse through memebers, the only way to do that is
to use "Q" or "W" (left, right), same with "Page UP" and "Page Down".

However, if you want to see the actor during it's turn inside battle,
than I dont know how, because it doesn't have a status window.

Just like my MC plugin, it also doesn't have a status window (single actor based).

if there is a specific scriptcall depending on the actor/member turns, there is,
but I cannot tell how too.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's up for viewing! See what happened when EquestriAlert got tested in 1997... or was it a test? Did somepony hack the system? Or did somepony push the wrong switch? Even Adagio Dazzle (the owner of the channel) has no clue.

Can you put the pieces together? Don't worry, the game isn't over yet! There's more pieces to add on!
Why parodies are always underrated on your opinion?
Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1sspres1dent