20+ Year RPG Maker Veteran
- Apr 26, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Window Message Font Colour
Ver. 1.1 - MechaGS
- Adds an option to change the font size, colour, outline width and the outline colour of the message boxes in your game.
- Changing the font colour use's hex value. Example: #FFFFFF = white.
- Changing the outline colour requires an RGBA value. Example: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5) = black with a half opacity.
- There is now a command for changing the parameters in a a Plugin Command.
- You can directly change all of the values in the plugin manager.
- You can directly change all of the values via Plugin Command.
This was the most recommended feature below. It has now been added.
The command is: MechaGS_WMFC <font_size> <font_colour> <outline_colour> <outline_width>
Example: MechaGS_WMFC 28 #FF9900 rgba(255,255,255,0.5) 4
Renders: font size 28, orange text, white outline, outline width of 4
Download:1.1 - Download
- Credit isn't necessary, a word or two below would be nice though!
- Free for non-commercial and commercial use.
- If you'd like, down the line I could always help test your game!
- This doesn't work with Yanfly's MessageCore, they overwrite each other.
- Aim to fix Yanfly Message Core compatibility.
Last edited by a moderator: