window option

Discussion in 'Learning Javascript' started by zotzuko, Apr 15, 2019.

1. zotzuko

zotzuko Warper Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi everyone,

I need to know who teaches me how to modify the menu screen within the game in RPG maker MV. with which properties of javascript I can make visual change of the interface of options of characters, be it colors, font, background, to make it look different as it is by default.

Example menu default RPG maker MV:

[​IMG]

example, I want to change it in this way for RPG maker MV:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @zotzuko Before anyone can give a suggestion, they would need to know more precisely what it is you are trying to do with your menu. We can't guess what "to my liking" might mean.

I suggest you edit your opening post with a mock-up of how you want your menu to look. What information it should contain/omit. How do skills fit in with your menu? (Reading your post, I had assumed you are talking about the main menu.) Or are you, in fact, talking about more than one menu? In which case, please specify which ones, and provide a mock-up for each.

In addition, you list VX Ace as the engine you are using in the information under your avatar, but this forum is 'Learning Javascript' which is for MV - Ace uses Ruby. Please clarify which engine you want this for.

3. zotzuko

zotzuko Warper Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I already made the change as you recommended me.

I use rpg maker mv.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019