Ruth Studio

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am in the process of changing the Party Command window by creating a quasi plugin. All I really did was change Party command from a row format to column. When I did that, the Battle Status Window disappeared. Reaching out to the community to find out why.

I attached the changes to the code.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    475.4 KB · Views: 7

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The status window is positioned relative to the party command window (for details, see Scene_Battle.prototype.updateWindowPositions in rpg_scenes.js). I'm guessing it's just off-screen...does it slide back into view (at least partially) when you choose a party command?

Ruth Studio

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The status window is positioned relative to the party command window (for details, see Scene_Battle.prototype.updateWindowPositions in rpg_scenes.js). I'm guessing it's just off-screen...does it slide back into view (at least partially) when you choose a party command?
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! I updated the code a bit and Battle Status window is back!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1660090657213.png
Mistakes will be made.
After three years, it was awesome to be back at Gen Con!
Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.
Working on mapping using RPGTools to create parallax maps using PVgames tiles/assets. It's super cool... but mapping is still something I drag my feet on getting done. I hate this but love the math parts of design, which is the opposite of a lot of dev's around, I think. It really do be different strokes for different folks.
Spend $5,000 on a new gaming PC. Didn't expect it to be like 1 foot wide, 2 feet tall, and weigh like 100+ pounds. The heck did I get myself into?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeuzyGamer