Honyopenyoko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
aC135

The problems are explained in the image, but basically the whole thing is unusable.

Enjoy the shoddy microsoft paint explanation.

I bought it on steam. (I read that if you make a post like this people will think you are a pirate).

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    579.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm going to move this to 'Technical Support', as this section is more for "How do I...?" (implementation) questions, whereas Tech Support is for queries about getting the engine to run properly.

While waiting for someone with the knowledge to come along and answer (remembering that because of differing time zones, a lot of our active Members are fast asleep just now) you might want to browse the threads in that section, as I recall seeing something similar to this before.

[mod]Moving to Technical Support[/mod]

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I heard of something like this several times, and it was caused by something in their computers display driver being set wrong.
Unfortunately I don't remember the exact solution at the moment, but it is in their topics if you manage to find them with the forum search.

Honyopenyoko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I heard of something like this several times, and it was caused by something in their computers display driver being set wrong.
Unfortunately I don't remember the exact solution at the moment, but it is in their topics if you manage to find them with the forum search.
I have read a couple posts about it, didn't find anything helpful.

Honyopenyoko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I seemed to have resolved the problem by installing AMD Radeon software.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.
100 problems in RMMZ 100 more problems take one down pass it around 101 Problems in RMMZ
Made some progress on my game, mostly mapping. Learned quite a bit in the process!.

M6eUoTT.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dracul_JOSHI