alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi it's me again, you guys are super awesome. I have another request though, I was wondering if you guys could make a rain animation in a window for the inside of my house, RTP Style is best but do what you want to do I just need it to look like it belongs inside the house, and my second request is a tree that is blowing to the Left because that's the way the rain animation is going in the game. I really would love if you could help me out. I Honestly don't mind RTP Edits so they don't HAVE to be fully created on your own. Thank you guys so much this will be a great help!

spillycup

resident cutiepie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
$!blowingtree.png
for some reason it wouldn't let me post this in the conversation you made so i'm just gonna post it here instead

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.
 …I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddkovi