Window Tone (Yanfly Options Core)

Sowhart

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This was something I kind of overlooked for a while but now have wanted to figure out what the problem is mostly due to the window tone not completely fitting for the tone of a project I'm working on.

Pretty much every time the game is loaded up by default the Window Tone settings are set to these and I'm not sure if I did something before hand to cause the settings to stick like that. I was wondering if there is a way I could reset the settings on the tones to default back to 0?

Attachments

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you using another plugin that messes with the tone windows?
Or maybe the yanfly plugin has a default value in the parameter, that would be this one that you are showing?

Sowhart

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are you using another plugin that messes with the tone windows?
Or maybe the yanfly plugin has a default value in the parameter, that would be this one that you are showing?
As far as I'm aware, this is the only plugin I have that adds in a window tone option / ability to change it. I've tried looking through the parameters of the plugin itself via the plugin manager but it doesn't seem to have a window tone parameter from what I can see, unless I'm blind.

Edit: After making a new project and putting the plugins in that one. The default was at 0 on the tones when testing out the new project.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twilightprincess