Window_MenuCommand Opacity and Positioning?

Miss Nile

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Egyptian Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

So I've been experimenting with Luna Engine for a while now and I was able to get a good portion of it. However, there's something I'm probably missing. ^^;

What I want to do is this: You see the commands in the top of the window? I am hoping to replace the default commands with these, and have the default cursor around them. Is this possible?

The best I could do is have the commands show horizontally, but I can't make their opacity zero nor can I control each one's position individually.

Not sure if such a thing is possible in the first place but any help would be greatly appreciated. ^^

Miss Nile

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Egyptian Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the response. ^^

I played around with that script, but I don't really think it has what I need. ^^; It controls what commands are shown, their order and gives more options overall, but I couldn't really find a way to change the position of every command and more importantly, the opacity of the text itself. ^^;

Again, I am not sure if it's possible in the first place so that's why I am asking and all. ^^

Ralph

Retired Badass
Restaff Lead
Reaction score
First Language
Fantasy Heroics
Have you tried checking the luna engine lunatic code pinned thread? There is a config that directly changes the window command appearance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Nile

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Egyptian Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the response. ^^

I played around with that code and I could reach a point where the text disappeared and only the cursor was visible, but then I realized that it only functions in one row and not two rows like my command bar above. XD

I think I'll just use pictures for what I need. ^^ Thanks a lot for the help. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The three if us sat to watch "The day India Burned" to take notes. 10 minutes in, one went to sleep. I wanted to finish it but I couldn't stop tearing up (yawning makes me cry) so after 40 minutes I gave up. But now I'm not sleepy anymore :0
OH... OKAY... Well, VX Ace certainly never did THAT before. :mad:
Been busy with non-RM stuff, can't wait to get back into making a game.
i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tegima