Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Lets Talk about Windows NT 4.0

This Obsolete Windows NT Has A Interface That has Carried Over from Windows 95 However It Does Not Include Some of The 95 Things Like Plug and Play.

What do You think?

Also.. You Have or Had a Windows NT 4.0 Server? If Yes,Tell the Informations of it and Screenshots.

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good luck finding anyone with much experience with NT 4. Why NT 4 specifically anyways?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
NT 4.0 was the basis of what became Win2000, while the core of Win95 was abandoned after WinME.
And for a lot of good reasons...

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
NT 4.0 was the basis of what became Win2000, while the core of Win95 was abandoned after WinME.
And for a lot of good reasons...
DOS was the core of Win 9x, and DOS is very much a Dead Operating System at this point.

To add on to this...
Win2000 was NT 5.0
WinXP was NT 5.1
Vista was NT 6.0
Windows 7 was NT 6.1
Windows 8 was NT 6.2
Windows 10 is NT 10.0

Ellie Jane

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My third ever pc was NT 4.0 (first was 3.1). Afraid I don't remember all that much about it, other than it was the first I recall to have the garish aquamarine coloured desktop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tauron7