Windowskin Change

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

This plugin allows you to change your windowskins using simple script calls.
By default, the game only supports one windowskin, but with this plugin you can use multiple windowskins and change them during the game as needed.

Custom windowskins can be used to allow players to customize how they want their game to look.
Alternatively, you may choose to use it as a way to show additional information to the player. Perhaps you have a moral system, and depending on your status, the windowskin may appear differently.

More information and downloads are available at HimeWorks
Free for commercial and non-commercial use

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crayonchan