Not open for further replies.

coyotecraft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is related to other graphical issues that have been brought up. But the proposed solutions so far don't fix this particular problem, so I decided to make a separate topic.
It's easiest to see on the battle screen's Actor Status Window which doesn't have the boarder frame. The window back is stretched to fit the window dimensions, but you can see a fuzzy edge on the right edge. This is part of the boarder frame texture bleeding over.

1 solution I found is to set ._smooth to false in rmmz_core.js
This in turn switches PIXI.SCALE_MODES from LINEAR to NEAREST.
Using NEAREST stops the bleeding.

Although, most PIXI articles about texture bleeding suggest just padding the textures with transparent pixels. That would require changing the Windowskin format.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The reason this happens is some parts were missed in the rounding fix from the other issue. It's the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^
A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop