Wine Cellar Tiles (New Tiles Added)

What do you Want to See Next & How should I Style it?

• Total voters

Lorsynth

85% Authentic Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can now download the full pack of free tiles here: https://www.lorsynth.com/product-page/mixed-tiles
You can tip me $1 for the download or use the coupon "Free!" to get it for FREE. Haha <3

Some semi-isometric style wine cellar tiles.
Wine racks, Barrels, a few semi-transparent bottles'o'wine. I included a wall tile, which was a test, so the parts don't work seamlessly and need some tweaking.
This lot is free to use, commercial or personal.
I'd love to get your opinions on these, and if you have ideas for tiles for the set! <3

Attachments

Last edited:

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These look fantastic. They have this really nice gritty\grungy vibe to them that I absolutely love. It's hard to explain what I mean. lol. Not sure how well they'll mesh with the more default looking MV resources, though.

Thanks for sharing them. :)

Lorsynth

85% Authentic Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These look fantastic. They have this really nice gritty\grungy vibe to them that I absolutely love. It's hard to explain what I mean. lol. Not sure how well they'll mesh with the more default looking MV resources, though.

Thanks for sharing them. :)
Thank you very much Stranger!
And merging is definitely a problem. I suppose I could make some lighter versions, but they still don't mesh that well. I am hoping on keeping the same tone wood throughout though, and when it's all finished I'll make some pine, redwood, rotten wood and dark wood versions. Maybe even some painted objects.
I'm actually slowly working on a full set of items for MV in this style, with characters, battlers, walls, floors, etc etc. I'm trying to make it easier on myself by releasing them in packs of 100 themed items. I just got too excited with these to wait until then, haha!

They also don't look too bad with the 3D packs on the market, like diseased town.

Oh, and another interesting tidbit, the original tiles are designed ultra large. Took me a long time to figure out a good sized up grid for items and sprites but these work fantastic, and look really good when they're big!Screenshot_19.png

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nice work! These do look like they fit in more with the Medieval packs than MV rtp :)

Lorsynth

85% Authentic Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you Alkorri!
Updated the main post with an absolute ton of new items. Created a single full sheet so it's perfect for paralaxing.

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There are so few resources to go with the Medieval sets, so keep it up! I cast my votes, but I wonder if you can do flowers/plants/decorative elements like you'd find in a garden. Just a thought. Can't wait to see what you do next :)

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Really well made Tiles you have there! They have a kind of gloomy Diablo II feel. Really good work!

wintrydaze

Om nom nom
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:kaocry: it's gorgeous!!! I'm really digging the style. Thanks for sharing!!

Lorsynth

85% Authentic Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you guys so much! I'm glad these are being received well, they're a lot of fun to make!
Speaking of, I've been working on a ton of new tiles today, I still have a lot more I'm gearing towards and the sheet is getting very big! I'll have to come up with an easier way of keeping track of them all. I may be releasing updates in a zip from now on, haha! Anyway, here's a preview of the new stuff and the old stuff!

I added some plants, giant mushroom trees with a ton of cap variations, pots, planter boxes, some flowers and do dads, cupboard doors and drawers, book shelves, cabinetry, slopping barn thing, couple more premade cellar parts, rugs, another door. Etc

Screenshot_32.png

Lorsynth

85% Authentic Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

There's a ton more tiles added to this set, and a ton more in the works. I have a discord group where I'll be posting these most days, you can join to stalk and gather up the resources posted or to chat with me about anything you like!

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh...my...god...Just. What? What! Where have you been?! Have have I not known about these amazing, beautiful resources?! What is this for? A game you are building?

Lorsynth

85% Authentic Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh...my...god...Just. What? What! Where have you been?! Have have I not known about these amazing, beautiful resources?! What is this for? A game you are building?
Haha! I hide away under rocks and jump out like a trapdoor spider throwing out resources.
These aren't for anything specifically. I wanted to learn how to use my 3D programs and little tiles like these were a fantastic way to practice.

I'm slowly working my way up to a 1000 tile goal but since these are free I tend to get wrapped up in commissions more than I can work on tiles. So there's often big gaps between updates.

I'm glad you like them though!

Sirius270

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, hello!! I am VERY much interested in your winery/wine tiles and would like to get them, if possible. The link at the top does not work. Do you have another place where I can access/buy these? Thank you!
Edit: I went through the discord and found this: https://lorsynth.itch.io/top-down-game-assets-for-rpg-mv where someone can buy the whole set for $4.

Last edited:

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, hello!! I am VERY much interested in your winery/wine tiles and would like to get them, if possible. The link at the top does not work. Do you have another place where I can access/buy these? Thank you!
I think I saw them for sale up on Itch.io

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knife77