terabin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
composio2_1500x_874__by_terabin-dcog33w.png

Introduction

Wing of Misadventure is a professional anime-style action MMO with original arts and characters developed in RPG Maker VX Ace. It is a game that is growing in Brazil and will be released with an English version on Steam.

The project was developed through the sponsorship of the Brazilian community that invested in us and allowed us to reach the level we are today with graphics and unique pixel art in the game.

Description
Wing of Misadventure is the definitive Massive Multiplayer Online RPG experience created on RPG Maker, featuring a unique art style, carefully crafted loot system and fast paced combat style, making it the perfect match for hardcore and casual gamers alike!

Venture in the world of Misadventure, with six playable races, and discover the deep lore from the
creation of the world to its gods, races and culture. Form parties and guilds with players from
around the world to beat dungeons and face dangerous enemies!

Features
 Class system that features different play styles for each race, making it possible to adjust
party compositions on the fly
 Beautiful handcrafted graphics with many different regions and treasures to explore!
 Story line quests that will unlock access to more skills, new locations and world quests that
will appear at different spots throughout the map
 More than 10 different loot qualities and types of bonus for equipment, and a crafting
system that will allow players to create the best equipment for their class
 Low system requirements, maintaining the desired performance even in huge raids

Print Screens
GAuP7sZ.png

o0RGWRA.png

Races
Iarumas
wing_of_misadventure___iarumas___new_art__by_terabin-dce8akq.png

Ritelf
wing_of_misadventure___ritelf___new_art__by_terabin-dcdxdx6.png

Arut Neva
wing_of_misadventure___arut_neva___new_art__by_terabin-dcdlksn.png

Mich Adapse
wing_of_misadventure___mich_adapse___new_art__by_terabin-dcda811.png

Cani Kinch
wing_of_misadventure___cani_kinchs___new_art__by_terabin-dcd36fi.png

Aiprah
33689791_1921407931262780_3055248586854891520_n.png

Video (old version)

Price
15$ on Steam, but you can contribute in website with 5$ and get test access

Currently it is possible to purchase it only on the site, it comes out on Steam with the English version at the end of the year. Buying on the site will ensure access to Steam.

Find us
http://wingofmisadventure.4tabern.com/
https://www.facebook.com/wingofmisadventure
https://twitter.com/

Help us
We have started a ******* to finish development and launch a NA e EURASIA server!

<-Removed by mod->

Art page:

https://terabin.deviantart.com/

Steam greenlight approved page:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=899615216

Owner & Developer
Allyson de Souza Bacon

Last edited by a moderator:

Santro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, an action MMO built on RPGVX Ace. I didn't know that it is even possible. You never know what talented people can do with RPG Maker. Looks really awesome.

CriticalGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Really impressive work! It really shows you how versatile RPG Maker can be with the right knowledge and funding, even before Javascript was implemented. Hope the game goes great on Steam! =D

terabin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Video and screenshots updated!
Glad to see the comments.

Maple

Adventure hard!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Beauty! Really like the artwork. Looks nice at that higher resolution.

FluffexStudios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice artwork! And the implementation of a MMORPG with RPG Maker is very impressive!

terabin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Help us

We have started a ******* to finish development and launch a NA e EURASIA server!

<-Removed by mod->

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My today's performance in janitor work was so insane that my colleague suspected I was high on something.
Learning about how trademark works for game titles has given me new understanding about another reason why AAA developers/publishers sometimes reveal new games as "Project XXX" as a working title instead of the actual title. The cutthroat world of trademarks and IP trolls gets rougher every year as the pool of available titles for (legally safe) use shrinks due to the limitations of language.
how does everybody even finish anything

i have like 5 projects in the backburner and it's just so sad that i probably won't get to finish all or maybe even any of them
Did you know that 90% of people in the world use the number in their sentence as they see fit?
It's been a long time since I was here but I have a lot of updates... btw I am teaching again about game programming and game design in some schools here in Brazil hahahaha It's good to see kids and teens learning this kind of thing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainecakez