Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So I finally bought the child generator add-on pack for MV, and was disappointed that they didn't have wings or best ears/tails. Now I know one of the ReStaff packs add beast ears/tails for kids so I'll be checking that out there, but is there anywhere that has wings for the child generator? (The same wings the adults have or anything similar). Thanks!

BenSD

Could be anybody
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This doesn't exactly answer what you're asking, but you could always just use the same ones the adults use. The wings seem to fit pretty nicely if you just copy and paste the files from the other generator folders into the 'kid' folders, so you could try that. You may need to shift them a couple pixels since the kid sprites have shorter bodies, but that's easy and I can help if that's the route you want to go. I also thought I'd point you over to this 3rd party generator for MV/MZ, which gives a little more control over how you can get them to look. Hope that helps!

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@BenSD Yes, resizing the adult versions has been one option I was planning to go for if all else fails. If they fit fine as is with only a few pixel adjustments, I can probably easily do that on my own (I'll try at least haha). Also, thank you for linking to that generator rework, I may give it a go sometime! Especially since, if I understand it right, allows for adding more color options which would be so nice!

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have adaptations for all but the fairy wings, but I know that Lucky duet (Can't recall which artist on the site, but you can find it in the master generator parts list in general resources) has those.

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have adaptations for all but the fairy wings, but I know that Lucky duet (Can't recall which artist on the site, but you can find it in the master generator parts list in general resources) has those.
Yes, I actually found your resized parts not long after making this post and added them, it's been very helpful ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TelorDadar69