Zeecry

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Winter Sale is now decorating my steam store. And I saw that Sakan, Mado, Gene and Game Character Hub is on sale too. Do you guys think it is worth to buy? Does these tools is very easy compared to Photoshop? Its been a long time since the last time I use Photoshop for editing, so I really forget a lot about Photoshop :kaoswt2:

Plus I was thinking about to get VN Maker too. I just want to take the resource for my RMMV

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Thank you.

If you hunt around here a bit, you can probably find a few posts about most of these products and see what others have to say.

Zeecry

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[MOVE]Product Discussion and Support[/MOVE]

If you hunt around here a bit, you can probably find a few posts about most of these products and see what others have to say.
Oh yeah, right. I should have check that earlier, thanks

Sullien

Dev Candidate
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
It depends, they do make easier characters but if you want something completely custom it might make it take more time, you could get it though if you won't be customizing the characters all that much though, it would save some time.

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I definitely recommend getting SAKAN if you want modern tilesets. There are some really good ones hidden in that tool!
I've shared my experience with SAKAN in a post on /r/RPGMaker sub reddit. Feel free to go through it, and see if it would be useful for you.

Zeecry

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I definitely recommend getting SAKAN if you want modern tilesets. There are some really good ones hidden in that tool!
I've shared my experience with SAKAN on /r/RPGMaker sub reddit. Feel free to go through it, and see if it would be useful for you.
But I heard that SAKAN is not doing well with Win 10 ._.

Zeecry

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It depends, they do make easier characters but if you want something completely custom it might make it take more time, you could get it though if you won't be customizing the characters all that much though, it would save some time.
I guess I'll go ahead and try

How much the size of SAKAN to be exact? Is it really 2Gb?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kekel