Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello everyone!
:MV2:
It's been a long time since I posted here and since I had the time to work on tilesets. But somehow my creativity came back and I decided to give it a try.

There's not much yet, but I want to do more and expand this thread. :smile:

Tilesets Banner.png
Witch Small.png

Characters banner.png
Ghost Children.pngAdam_1.pngLilly_1.png

Terms of use
  1. I mixed some RTP tiles from MV and MZ, so if you want to use them, you have to possess both versions. But, if my information are correct, you got an MV license with MZ anyway.
  2. Credit would be very appreciated, but is not neccessary, since I just used RTP graphics. I moved them around and changed their size and colors.
Thank you for looking at my stuff! Happy game making! :wub

Last edited:

Garthedes82

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm doing a mage tower, these should come in handy. Thank you!

Halcyon Days

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
MV's tiles are usable on MZ?...

Winter Witch

❄️
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks for your replies!
Today, I added the boy and girl from "people_1" as ghosts :smile: I hope, you like them
Ghost Children.pngAdam_1.pngLilly_1.png

KRS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like the Witchy interior, it has some nice Alchemist stuff I can use. Thanks for sharing.

Winter Witch

❄️
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
MV's tiles are usable on MZ?...
Yes, you can even convert your MV game files to MZ, only the MV plugins are not usable in MZ, so they won't work anymore. But your graphics and sounds can be used in both programs.

Halcyon Days

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, you can even convert your MV game files to MZ, only the MV plugins are not usable in MZ, so they won't work anymore. But your graphics and sounds can be used in both programs.
The maps will stay the same too if I import a MV project in MZ?

Winter Witch

❄️
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The maps will stay the same too if I import a MV project in MZ?
I don't remember, if they use the old tilesets with the same names (like outside_1), but you can easily rename them and copy them into the tileset folder. Then you insert them in the tileset manager and everything's like before. Tilesets with other names, like the ones you downloaded from here or from a DLC, stay the same. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What the writer wrote: "The curtain is blue."
The readers: "There must be a hidden meaning behind this, perhaps to convey the character emotions ...".
What the writer has in mind: "The curtain is frickin' blue".
Time to share something!
hmZFwQe.png

I made these a while ago for my game. I took reference from various huts in Africa.
Have a great night! :D
I really need to buy a new mouse. Mine's keeps double-clicking and makes me waste A LOT of time eventing
How come there's no spooktober game jam? I thought horror maker games were some of the most popular genre out there...
"I didn't know X song was about that!" Uh... why? Do you not listen to the lyrics? I mean, I guess that makes sense. We live in a world where nobody listens, but everyone wants to be heard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florian973