[WIP] Bionicle Sprite Template

SirKeksalot

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Having impulse-bought MV recently, I figured I might get off my ass and do something for once. I got MV with the intent of making a Bionicle fan game, but since RPGM obviously has no assets for Bionicle characters, I had to make my own. Thus, in the first set of sprites, I'd like to offer up a template for overworld sprites for Matoran characters. For now, it's a little rudimentary, and the actual head is kinda...bad...but it currently supports the original 12 masks, plus a scopeless variant for the Akaku. The torso design is based on the models used in Mask of Light, and the masks are mostly based on the sets, with some details fudged to fit the artstyle or the nature of sprite art. I'm a new spriter, but please be as brutal with your feedback as you think is appropriate. I want this template to be actually useful, if only for myself.

Here's how the template looks in action:
AkakuscopeWIP1.pngHauWIP1.pngKomauWIP1.pngMahikiWIP1.pngHunaWIP1.pngKakamaWIP1.pngKaukauWIP1.pngMatatuWIP1.pngMiruWIP1.pngAkakuWIP1.pngPakariWIP1.pngRauWIP1.pngRuruWIP1.png(god, the Mahiki is hideous...)

In the future, I want to try to make combat sprites, as well as sprites to represent Toa, followed by whatever enemies I think would be appropriate.

If you want to use this template for yourself, follow this link to my Drive so you can download it. It's meant to be used with Gimp.

EDIT: At mod recommendation, my only terms are that you credit me if you use this template to make your own Matoran. The same applies to any other Bionicle resources I add to this thread.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV!
Do people actually use buff/debuff function?
Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nibas0001