Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
NOT FOR USE
currently,

Hi all, just about to go to bed, thought i would show this off b4 i go, and get your thoughts on it, i think this is the right place to upload it though im not 100% sure, so if not sorry ^^:

this is the first of several race's that i have created in my game, nymphs are basically what halfings are to Humans, but, Nymphs are to Elves the race's in the world that im creating has unique rules for race's i have about 176, different race's not including demi humans animal and dinosaurs, there's gods also, though gods are pretty much humans in mortal form... suppose ill have to make a sprite just for divine form also, if i put that into this version, unless i just make a add on for that,

im doing this on A3, so getting it down to size is becoming a little difficult, that's why this is so big, (funny though its the correct size and works as a giant lol) ill be adding color to it tomorrow,

looking forward to the arachnasapien (legs and body of a spider, from the hips up human, with fangs and some more wild race's have 4 eyes,) i think there going to be the most difficult, though my fav would have to be harpy's, ill probably do harpy's after nymphs,

this is not quite the final version, there will be color put into it and ill be fixing some of the lining and eyes,
now there is one other thing i want to say about this, the Nymphs from my would a of the Fey, very much in touch with nature, like halflings they are very short, in fact, to a human (sized race) a nymph would be looked at as a baby, or a child under 5, the tallest maybe 8, though nymphs will use this, they hate being called a child, nymphs live for as long as a elf, this nymph would be about 28 or so, but in nymph years, she would be about 280 years old,

ok thats all for now, looking forward to showing some more off latter, doing them by hand so yeah there going to take a wile,

nymph.jpg

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@PrideOfTheForbidion General Resources is meant for sharing usable resources, not for unfinished things. Since this thread seems to be for showing off your WIP, I'll move it to the art section.

Moving to Art, Literature, and Music.

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@PrideOfTheForbidion General Resources is meant for sharing usable resources, not for unfinished things. Since this thread seems to be for showing off your WIP, I'll move it to the art section.
[MOD]Moving to Art, Literature, and Music.[/MOD]
[/QUO sorry about that thanks for the move, ^^:

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
nymph tester.JPG

just a small update, i have installed this, template, in as a character, mainly just to test it, it works ^^ so im going to work on compleating them now, T_T just the thought i have to make so many of these,

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Happy treason day, Colonial friends <3

I am officially amused. One of the NPCs in my project is basically meant as the guy you check in with to point you where you should go next, including if you’ve been away for a bit and have forgotten.

I can conclusively say he does his job nicely. I was out of town over the weekend. I had forgotten what I was working on, so I checked what I had last done with him for a reminder. ^.^
While talking about anime with a friend got the idea of doing this. :kaopride:
4m6nhlF.jpg

Character: Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail.
Dog saliva is an antiseptic.
NghNgE9.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shirouinazuki