Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone!

I want to show you some graphics from time to time, so that you get an idea of what I'm currently working on or planning to release in the future. This way you might get a better impression of what to expect and whether my graphics might suit your needs at some point or not. I'm planning to expand my futuristic resources more and more, but also provide other genres in the future, so stay tuned if you're interested. Feedback is always welcome :)

Right now I'm working on some robots which want to join your futuristic cities. Let me introduce one of them:

Rinober

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! Some heavy metal is on the way to complement the upcoming robots pack. As always, each character (robot) will come in several color variations. Here's an example for you. Stay tuned for more :)

Reactions: J-G

Rinober

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New tilesets and characters coming soon. Next one will be a big pack again!

d1.gif d2.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

so, ive been gone for too long when i log in and see that everything is where is shouldn't be. XD
Steam killing my eyes.. I forgot why I use it only when I have no other choice
Making a map, my brain went "Look, Mjölnir!" as I plotted out a sacrificial entrance.

Actually, it went, "Look, hammer. Wait, Thor's hammer!"
CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Komalis