Zero_G

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
No, WolfRPG uses it's own scripting language. Though you may find similar scripts/plugins already made, sadly most of the documentation and descriptions are in japanese, same with its community. If you manage to get past that, WolfRPG is a powerful and nice game engine.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No they don't. Even if they used the same language (javascript), plugins for RPG Maker would not work in another engine.

Note that this is an RPG Maker forum, owned by the distributors of RPG Maker. You won't be able to ask for help here with a competing engine.

AeroFunk80

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
But RPG Maker is the best one out there. Why would you even consider another engine anyway? :LZSrasp:

Pasteleptic

Costan's Sin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
But RPG Maker is the best one out there. Why would you even consider another engine anyway? :LZSrasp:

Hah... well, that is quite subjective. Nothing wrong with giving something else a try so you know what you're missing. :biggrin:

Picchipicchu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engliush
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, WolfRPG uses it's own scripting language. Though you may find similar scripts/plugins already made, sadly most of the documentation and descriptions are in japanese, same with its community. If you manage to get past that, WolfRPG is a powerful and nice game engine.
are there any sites that makes plugins in wolf rpg editor?

AeroFunk80

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hah... well, that is quite subjective. Nothing wrong with giving something else a try so you know what you're missing. :biggrin:
I know, I know. Just messin' with you :cool:

are there any sites that makes plugins in wolf rpg editor?
You may want to do a Google search. I'm sure they have their own forum.

Keep in mind you're basically visiting a site for Pepsi... and asking to try COKE! :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaycen