Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I still really want to play this just because of the story/scenery but I won't do so till you fix those mapping/gameplay issues :/

Making use of the feedback you received so far, could you please :3?

itokengroup

iTOKEN
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Englis
Primarily Uses
N/A
That was already fixed on 1.1 version.

Kinerex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This game looks intriguing for certain, but I'm struggling to tell if I want to play it because the preview kind of leaves me a bit confused as to what the story is (other than him being stranded in space lol) 

itokengroup

iTOKEN
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Englis
Primarily Uses
N/A
This game looks intriguing for certain, but I'm struggling to tell if I want to play it because the preview kind of leaves me a bit confused as to what the story is (other than him being stranded in space lol) 
Try it for just 10 minutes, that will give you an idea about the game.

Kinerex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Tried it yet?
I tried downloading, and the website brought up a virus and was trying to take over my computer (it was malware and wouldn't let me exit the webpage) so I had to turn off my surface and restart it...I'm not trying to get a virus, so I would suggest uploading with MediaFire only.

CoffeeLeaf

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm sorry to say that you lost a player and a review, because the lights are killing my eyes, and I can't see the circuit puzzle you must pass to enter D35's room. I'm unable to finish it.

Please patch it, and fix the grammar issues. Such glaring errors will impact whether or not people ignore your games, or not. Feedback is very valuable, so you should take special care to fix every significant problem that people address you with. This will make your players love you, and beg you for more.

Thanks. It looks promising, but it hurts my eyes too much. (No, I'm not old. Just have sensitive eyes, I guess.)

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
hey I really wanted to try this game, but I've been unsuccessful in getting the download file.  I tried both links, and I can't seem to figure out how to get the file (and not some adware program) to download.  probably my own fault / newbishness, but just wanted to let you know. 

^Ravis^

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have just finished the game and I loved the twist ending :p  . Although at the start, I didn’t know how to leave the room cause its too dark and the tiles confused me. After I finally knew where to go, everything went out smoothly, apart from the tiles, walls and loopy cutscenes. Oh, and there was this problem where I couldn’t see the sprite, I think it was when D.D. had to go to the clinic because of his brain but it was fixed when that guy from the other ship went to the China girls room. The B.G.M. made the atmosphere cold, lonely and kinda creepy. The robotic voices creeped me out too ;)  . I wasn't bothered by the pipe mini game cause it was fun trying to make it in time. Story wise, it was detailed and very good although, it does raise a lot more questions(making me want moar :p  ). However.. just to rant and vent a little, since I don't have someone to share it to, in my opinion, AIREI is irrational and a brat, cause she doesn’t know that humanity is like an ice cream cause it has many flavours and does whatever she wants :stare:  . Plus, can you explain what is the moral of the story cause I still don’t get it :unsure:  . Sorry if I come across as rude and/or mean, if I did, don’t take it to heart, cause really, overall, it’s a  nice game, yo :D   

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
hey, I'm stuck.  traveling in space to the star system with baguo...and the screen has just been the spaceship traveling for about 15 minutes.  can't do anything.  can't even get back to the previous screen.  what am I supposed to do?

-edit- wow..ok..you really screwed up your events.  after getting the lvl3 key card and viewing the empty space event...if the player goes to the left screen he views the event where 'damon' is sick, and then I go up north and when you do the part to travel to baguo...you are infinitely stuck in space, because the dialogue event never triggers. 

Last edited by a moderator:

itokengroup

iTOKEN
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Englis
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have just finished the game and I loved the twist ending :p  . Although at the start, I didn’t know how to leave the room cause its too dark and the tiles confused me. After I finally knew where to go, everything went out smoothly, apart from the tiles, walls and loopy cutscenes. Oh, and there was this problem where I couldn’t see the sprite, I think it was when D.D. had to go to the clinic because of his brain but it was fixed when that guy from the other ship went to the China girls room. The B.G.M. made the atmosphere cold, lonely and kinda creepy. The robotic voices creeped me out too ;)  . I wasn't bothered by the pipe mini game cause it was fun trying to make it in time. Story wise, it was detailed and very good although, it does raise a lot more questions(making me want moar :p  ). However.. just to rant and vent a little, since I don't have someone to share it to, in my opinion, AIREI is irrational and a brat, cause she doesn’t know that humanity is like an ice cream cause it has many flavours and does whatever she wants :stare:  . Plus, can you explain what is the moral of the story cause I still don’t get it :unsure:  . Sorry if I come across as rude and/or mean, if I did, don’t take it to heart, cause really, overall, it’s a  nice game, yo :D   
Thanks for the feedback. I guess the moral of the story is the complications of space travel and how fragile we humans are when it comes to solitude (specially space). Sorry for the bugs and all, since its my first game there are some minor errors in the eventing.

itokengroup

iTOKEN
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Englis
Primarily Uses
N/A
hey, I'm stuck.  traveling in space to the star system with baguo...and the screen has just been the spaceship traveling for about 15 minutes.  can't do anything.  can't even get back to the previous screen.  what am I supposed to do?

-edit- wow..ok..you really screwed up your events.  after getting the lvl3 key card and viewing the empty space event...if the player goes to the left screen he views the event where 'damon' is sick, and then I go up north and when you do the part to travel to baguo...you are infinitely stuck in space, because the dialogue event never triggers. 
Let me check and get back to you. ty for feedback.

itokengroup

iTOKEN
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Englis
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm sorry to say that you lost a player and a review, because the lights are killing my eyes, and I can't see the circuit puzzle you must pass to enter D35's room. I'm unable to finish it.

Please patch it, and fix the grammar issues. Such glaring errors will impact whether or not people ignore your games, or not. Feedback is very valuable, so you should take special care to fix every significant problem that people address you with. This will make your players love you, and beg you for more.

Thanks. It looks promising, but it hurts my eyes too much. (No, I'm not old. Just have sensitive eyes, I guess.)
Sorry about that. Will fix soon. ty for feedback.

CoffeeLeaf

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You're welcome, and thank you! Happy gaming.

itokengroup

iTOKEN
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Englis
Primarily Uses
N/A
hey I really wanted to try this game, but I've been unsuccessful in getting the download file.  I tried both links, and I can't seem to figure out how to get the file (and not some adware program) to download.  probably my own fault / newbishness, but just wanted to let you know. 
Weird, first time I heard about this.

kingkoopa300

Sprite Farmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello was going to finish game before i leave a review hate to say... 3.5/5 Needs Work

Sorry to say your in beta mode still, beginning of the game is rock solid but many many event errors which ruins story based games I will still play and complete it but i got stuck 3 times cause of glitches, sorry i need to move on for now  :( shouldn't take you long to go threw the game and patch up these bugs

example of one

great story though i dig to whole lost in space and the videos and cutscenes are pretty cool hope to see newer version

Last edited by a moderator:

Rose♡Quartz

Artist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's pretty interesting, a bit rough around the edges but still pretty good.

itokengroup

iTOKEN
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Englis
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello was going to finish game before i leave a review hate to say... 3.5/5 Needs Work

Sorry to say your in beta mode still, beginning of the game is rock solid but many many event errors which ruins story based games I will still play and complete it but i got stuck 3 times cause of glitches, sorry i need to move on for now  :( shouldn't take you long to go threw the game and patch up these bugs

example of one

great story though i dig to whole lost in space and the videos and cutscenes are pretty cool hope to see newer version
Thanks for the feedback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.
The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BwadeZ