zotezha

Goodwill Ambassador
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, am I missing something about this?

1656916538888.png

in screenshot above is sample map named Cursed Cave in RPG Maker MZ.

As you can see in the screenshot with red mark, that tileset did not exist in my map editor or in tileset database. I do check it several times and can not find it. Is there a trick to do it or what?

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's one of the autotiles on the far right column, near the top. It's called "Soil on the Ground". You'll have to use shift mapping to get it to look like that though.

Last edited:

zotezha

Goodwill Ambassador
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's one of the autotiles on the far right column, near the top. It's called "Soil on the Ground". You'll have to use shift mapping to get it to look like that though.
Thank you, I never touch that before. Love it!!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:
I guess I have no idea how to properly upload a custom font lmao. The menu fonts are too damn small.

Font_Size.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gamechanger