Wora Caterpillar + YEM Custom Movement

Discussion in 'RGSS2 Scripts (RMVX)' started by FenixFyreX, Jul 20, 2012.

1. FenixFyreX

FenixFyreX Fire Deity Veteran

First Language:
    English
    YEM-EM + Wora Caterpillar

Version 1.1

FenixFyreX

Introduction

Have you wanted a caterpillar with 8 directional movement and poses for your caterpillar characters? Well, here you go; Woratana's caterpillar coupled with Yanfly's custom extended movement script is finally done D:

Script/Demo

The demo with the scripts can be found here:

YEM-EM+WC v.1.1

FAQ / Q&A / Notes

Can you add events and remove events from the caterpillar?

Yes, but it is a bit complicated. If you add an event, every map you can access from then on with the event in tow must have the same event on that same id. So, if you add event 1, event 1 must be the same on each map(i assume, at least).

What are all the script calls one can make, etc?

Here is a full list:

Code:
    cater_pose(id, pose)                     # allows you to make a capterpillar character do a pose
    player_pose(pose)                        # allows you to make the player do a pose
    event_pose(id, pose)                    # allows you to make an event pose
    ppose_break                                # breaks the players pose
    epose_break                                # breaks an event's pose
    cpose_break                                # breaks a caterpillar character's pose
    cater_move(id, direction, amount) # moves a caterpillar character x amount in the direction specified
    event_follow(id)                           # makes an event follow the caterpillar train
    all_events_leave                          # makes all events leave the caterpillar train
    event_leave(array)                      # takes each id from the array and removes that event. does nothing if that event is not found.
    If you have any questions, or bugs, please ask / post.

NOTICE: Poses have to be scripted in, so if you have a pose you'd like, provide a graphic and a descrtipion in the below format and I'll add it in. The graphic will be for testing.

NOTICE: To use this system, you must credit: Woratana, Yanfly, FenixFyreX

2. Adon

Adon ADONKADONK Veteran

First Language:
    English
    What about the stuff like Game_Interpreter you have put an asterisk by? Do we replace it with our current one?

3. FenixFyreX

FenixFyreX Fire Deity Veteran

First Language:
    English
    That only means I have the fixed Game_Interpreter. The default has errors, and I grabbed the fix a while ago. It has nothing to do with my system.