Sparky89

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please move post if in incorrect place appologies.

Hello all, so i'm new to RPG MV i was on VX ace for a few months from this i learnt the basics. I moved to MV
Last december - and covid has gotten in the way for 6months so now i'm back re-learning and making a game!

I would appriciate feed back - there are BUGS in this playthrough which i have resolved since.
I'm looking to see what people think? what could be improved what do people generally want out of this?
The game shows off - shop mechanics - speech messages - boss fights - and battle mechanics.

Thank you all.

Sparky89

Zerothedarklord

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
battle system looks awfully familiar.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Little early but to all of you that celebrate it :

Tomorrow is Halloween! I can't wait to go to Boxi Park and show off my costume! Also one of Dad's friends is staying the night, so he might get to see the show.
Here's the title-screen for the game I'm working on: :LZSgrin:
Oh man I've been struggling with event spawners and Qmovement compatibility for quite a while- went as far as to use a tool just to pick crops :kaocry: but Ritter got their spawner to work with Qmove and I'm screeing! It's still in testing period but just- the feeling of getting over a large gameplay hurdle is a HUGE relief, I'm so thankful to Ritter! It's a cheap paid plugin but totally worth it!
Welp, I just finished my favorite part of RPG making which is creating skills, now onto the tasks I like less so the motivation is lower. At least I'll get to create new ones while designing enemies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yycckk33