CaraPrincess

The Princess of the Great Cross
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've just peeked through the pages for Quxios' plugins and found out that QABS supports pixel-perfect skill animation (i.e. defining pixel-perfect paths for a skill animation upon a skill is executed). I thought of using it for bullet-hell attacks, but a few questions remain:

I didn't found any mentions of the plugin supporting multiple instances of an attack during the ABS animation sequence, so I am not pretty sure whether QABS actually have bullet-hell features. So is bullet-hell capability possible with QABS' built-in features? If so, then how can I do the set-up for that? And if not, are there any pixel-perfect bullet-hell plugins that works with QABS? (please, don't give me paid plugins (including the QJ one (even though that is within my (usual) budget)) since I cannot afford for them (I don't have a credit card / VISA); if possible, can you fetch me some "pixel-perfect" and "QABS-compatible" mods of the GALV Map Projectiles plugins (as well as their Terms of Use)?)

All of your answers / help on this will be greatly appreciated!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.
Finally I bought OMORI...cant wait to get traumatised!!!
Finished making this pretty ambitious forest map. Was wondering what y'all think of it! :kaopride:
1656136876015.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akuakudac