RMMV (World-Hopping) Teething Fever - DEMO released!

monolette

Om nom nom
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Warning: This game contains violence, mild swearing, mild gore, horror, death, homicide and other disturbing or mature themes. There are screen flashes and and display of visual patterns or graphics that may be discomforting. Player discretion is advised.

═════════════

Preface
Quick Transmigration
Or "fast wear 快穿" is a trope where a soul enters different bodies (transmigration), usually from different worlds. There tends to be goals such as fulfilling said body's last wish, the purpose of the system, etc. and after the completion of these goals (if any), the soul would move onto the next body.

The Placeholder
A heavily narrative-driven series inspired by world-hopping and the above trope!
Teething Fever is its first episode.

Story
SYNOPSIS
In Teething Fever, a system attached themselves to the protagonist in her hour of need, sending her soul across dimension into the body of a moonperson, or what humans call "vampire".

To fulfil her life's wish, she would have to save a clan of moonpeople, ultimately preventing the species' extinction. Except, she must first escape from her host's mind, put up with a condescending system, play head of the family with a bunch of creatures older than her, uncover a traitor, find a treasure and yes... stop breaking bathroom taps.

SETTING
The host's world is one with mana, spirits, beasts, undead, fey and other supernatural creatures. However, infighting, natural selection, overhunting and other causes have long caused them to vanish from public eyes.

The story will bring you through 4 main areas:
- The host's mindscape
- A little mansion that sits snugly in this land among humans, sheltering several strange inhabitants who may not be what they are masquerading as.
- A pocket dimension secreting the last of many species that are extinct in the outside world
- ???

═════════════

Features (in development)
  • Family themes
  • Unlocking memories
  • Narrative branches depending on choices made. What is more important—love or duty?
  • 2 main endings
  • 10+ weirdoes characters
  • Convincing and obtaining the aid and friendship of team members
  • Exploration and investigation
  • Permadeath for certain main cast
  • Puzzles
  • Battle and crafting
  • CGs (story scenes, hopefully some for important endings too)
  • OSTs (ST wise, I'm using some from YouFulca and RTP in the demo but I hope to replace them piece by piece)

Characters

Screenshots

Credits
Engine
RMMV

Story, Characters, Dev
monolette

Script
Yanfly
Moghunter
SumRndmDde
Terrax
Chickie
TheGreenKel
Sasuke Kannazuki
Sanshiro
Aloe Guvner
Tigress

Graphic
whtdragon
Vibrato
comshou
Cyanide
Aekashics
Avery
PandaMaru
byBibo
Palxan & Verdibona
Kadokawa
monolette

Music
YouFulca
monolette

═════════════

Download
DEMO on itch. (win & mac)
Estimated playtime: Under an hour.

═════════════

My first game! This journey is both fun and frustrating. I'm so happy to get the demo out ;-; Thanks for reading~

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*
Gosh... Today seems too much like a good day to do nothing....

I need to keep myself focused...! :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bibopp