GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I thought there would be a way in vanilla RMXP to make Auto Heal which is similar to regen in final fantasy but I was told I need to request a script I hope it's not too much trouble ><

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I found something. http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=76.0 It's a very complicated something, but if you want to use the vanilla everything, you have to stick with this something.

Last edited by a moderator:

MobiusXVI

Game Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Check out the script I posted for this topic Poison Damage using Skills. It allows you to create "poison"-type states that call a skill for damage rather than just dealing it straight. If you set it to a healing skill instead of damage skill, then you can make a "regen" type state.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A video update on the progress I've been making on the cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I wonder if color LUTs is possible for RPG Maker. It would be game changer and can replace the not so good looking tint screen
new mechanic in battle where you can mentally erase enemies when you deplete all their MP instead HP. this gives you a special item of their "memory". it's pretty to do in battle so far.
Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pasted