Would like to have a sprite done

Rain

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I would like to request a faceset and sprites done for my custom character and here are some different pictures I got of her. BmYaZTL.jpg.pngtYx9rqq.png If I missed any important details just let me know and I'll try my best to answer you. Thank you in advance even if u just took the time to read it. In the meanwhile, time to get better at pixel art like the people here, so mayb I can help others that have the same problem as myself if I get good enough. :p

Valkyriet

Pocket Panda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Tried my best for the faceset; all it needs now is a golden chain. Accessories are not really my forte though so hopefully someone can work on this, if you like it.

It was quite a sloppy photoshop edit on my part so if you like it and want anything fixed, let me know ; )

I'll try working on the sprite if you want me to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rain

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
That was sloppy? I hate to see something you did that's not sloppy. Overall, I like it a lot. I got nothing I want changed. If u can work on the sprite, then that would be great. :wub:

P.S. Sorry for the late replies, I just got off work. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Valkyriet

Pocket Panda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Forgot to ask this before but I assume you need a sprite for VX Ace. In which case :

I tried adding a locket but owing to the miniature size, it was looking ugly. So I had to remove it.

Rain

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Yes, this is for VX Ace. The locket prob was goin to be barely noticable anyway due to the small size, so if it was ugly I'm glad you took it off. Thank you so much for doing this. It look great.

Valkyriet

Pocket Panda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Glad I could help! : )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vattitheminish