Would like to have a sprite done

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Rain, Jun 23, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Rain

Rain Warper Member

I would like to request a faceset and sprites done for my custom character and here are some different pictures I got of her. BmYaZTL.jpg.png tYx9rqq.png If I missed any important details just let me know and I'll try my best to answer you. Thank you in advance even if u just took the time to read it. In the meanwhile, time to get better at pixel art like the people here, so mayb I can help others that have the same problem as myself if I get good enough. :p

2. Valkyriet

Valkyriet Pocket Panda Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Tried my best for the faceset; all it needs now is a golden chain. Accessories are not really my forte though so hopefully someone can work on this, if you like it.

[​IMG]

It was quite a sloppy photoshop edit on my part so if you like it and want anything fixed, let me know ; )

I'll try working on the sprite if you want me to.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
  3. Rain

Rain Warper Member

That was sloppy? I hate to see something you did that's not sloppy. Overall, I like it a lot. I got nothing I want changed. If u can work on the sprite, then that would be great. :wub:

P.S. Sorry for the late replies, I just got off work. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
  4. Valkyriet

First Language:
    English
    Forgot to ask this before but I assume you need a sprite for VX Ace. In which case :

[​IMG]

I tried adding a locket but owing to the miniature size, it was looking ugly. So I had to remove it.

5. Rain

Rain Warper Member

Yes, this is for VX Ace. The locket prob was goin to be barely noticable anyway due to the small size, so if it was ugly I'm glad you took it off. Thank you so much for doing this. It look great.

6. Valkyriet

First Language:
    English
    Glad I could help! : )