Would there be any issues of using RTP assets from different iterations or RPGM in the same project?

Grandy12

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
For example, using RPGMaker 2000 music in a VX Ace project? I do own both makers (got them in a bundle).

If yes, what about using RTP assets from a maker I do not own? I do not own MV, for example. Can I use assets from it?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's about it. You can use assets from one engine in another engine as long as you legally own both engines. Also be prepared to reformat them. 2K/2K3 use 16x16 tiles I think, XP/VX/Ace use 32x32 tiles but the autotiles are very different, and MV uses 48x48 tiles. So there's more involved than just putting the images into the appropriate folders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZidaneX