Would you be interested in joining a team in order to create an RPG?

Le Ruse Man

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
So, I got RPG Maker MV and I decided to make a new project. The thing is, I can't do everything by myself, since I lack the skills. I can do eventing, mapping, brainstorm for a plot and so on, but things like scripting, spriting etc are way out of my league. So, I would like to find some people, so that we can all together create an RPG (everyone has an opinion, which will of course determine the final version of the project, I am not looking for people to boss around). I am mainly looking for a spriter and a scripter, even though mappers and composers could also be a big help. I've made a draft of sorts of how I want the game to progress storywise, but since it is at it's very early stages, I can't really give any kind of concrete plot. That being said, I can offer a premise, so that you can get a feeling of what I am talking about.

The story is a modern/medieval fantasy crossover where the main characters travel back and forth through time and space between 2 worlds, their own and a fantasy one. I haven't really thought much about the finer details, like detailed story progression (I really want some feedback from people working with me, I don't want to make a game which feels like a bad fanfic) but I do have some ideas that I am ready to share with anybody who wants to participate.

That is all, thanks for reading through the whole thing, post your skills below and I'll contact you for further information.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinchen

Kween
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
I think I could join you. Just message me your skype if interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gonna record the beginning of my game if anyone is interested in seeing it message me for the link it's going to be unlisted on youtube
Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mathews110