alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Someone came to say they needed to borrow our lawnmower because they needed to mow a couple yards to feed their daughter and now he's missing with our lawnmower. it cost us 200 dollars to get it and we have no money to get a new one. I have lost faith in humanity

RCXDan

Champion of Brightmoon Tor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That sucks. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Nella102

Poggana
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yeah, fair enough. Humans are terrible creatures. We created global warming, trump exists, some people are just absolutely horrible.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That sucks :( Is it someone you know?

alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My dad thought he knew him but he gave a fake alias and was mowing our yard before... My dad told me his name today and I can't believe he didn't realise it was fake.. he said name was Moe

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry to hear that. I generally lack trust in pretty much anyone I don't personally know, and stuff like that is exactly why.

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I agree with you, except my faith in humanity died mostly in end of 2018 and REALLY died in 2019 and CONTINUES to die in 2020, due to some horrific events so bad in nature that I can't even mention them here. lol Really hope you get your property back.

Lornsteyn

Sleepy Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I already learned in kindergarten not to trust people, especially If you barely know them.
Also why lend someone stuff if you not really know them?
I hope you get your stuff back and learned your lesson to lend things only to people you really know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who would think putting a power button on a side of a laptop is a good thing? You want to move the laptop and you suddenly press the button.
The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.
How you feel about font and dialogue box changing for every main character while the minor cast and regular npc get their own styles? Too much?
Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasasewamobilbali