pohutukawa

WRITER.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I am currently a native-speaking English Major in college. I study music, literature, poetry, and know the basics of RPG maker. I don't know how to script.

Here are the services that I can offer, in exchange for credits and hopefully some experience. I am all about learning. I am an extremely efficient worker who works well enough with deadlines that they aren't needed. I specialize in horror and melancholy. My writing is very dark. I am a perfectionist, so I seek those who are talented and ambitious. I will offer absurd amounts of details if needed.

This is what I can offer:

Proofreading/Editing.
Narrative Design/Storywriting/Direction.
Character Design.
Symbolism & Detail Writing.
Knowledge of Eventing.
Poetry.
Idea Generation.

Since I have only worked on projects that are ongoing, I don't currently have a portfolio that I can show. I can do writing samples upon request.

Last edited:

Puffer

creator of a game that doesnt exist yet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, I'm not sure if you are still available or would you be interested in writing for a semi psychological based horror game? If you are, let me know and I will send over a detail document for you ;P

pohutukawa

WRITER.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I'm not sure if you are still available or would you be interested in writing for a semi psychological based horror game? If you are, let me know and I will send over a detail document for you ;P
Always interested in working on new projects, so yes!

Zaeran

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! Are you still interested in/available for writing in a project? I'm currently looking for a solid writer to help with development of my game. I can PM details if you ar!

pohutukawa

WRITER.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! Are you still interested in/available for writing in a project? I'm currently looking for a solid writer to help with development of my game. I can PM details if you ar!
I am currently a bit occupied, but I am interested in details. I have a few project commitments that I need to fulfill, but once I have done that I will be ready, depending on how well I believe I would work on your project!

Zaeran

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am currently a bit occupied, but I am interested in details. I have a few project commitments that I need to fulfill, but once I have done that I will be ready, depending on how well I believe I would work on your project!
I can send you a PM with info soon! You can also check out the project here for now

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started work on the fishing Mini-Game
The Dark Toon art style is now available as Steam branches. (Both for the main game and the demo)
Battle.jpgCaptain.jpgCutsene.jpg
There are 2 versions. One only affects combat, cutscene, and portraits. The other one changes more.
So, technically, the game now has 7 versions on steam.
Arcade-Style RPGM Games? RM2k3 Game Jam & Synth-Retro Music by Azakaela | RPG Maker News #39

Just evented my first minigame, no plugins~ :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakam47