pohutukawa

WRITER.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I am currently a native-speaking English Major in college. I study music, literature, poetry, and know the basics of RPG maker. I don't know how to script.

Here are the services that I can offer, in exchange for credits and hopefully some experience. I am all about learning. I am an extremely efficient worker who works well enough with deadlines that they aren't needed. I specialize in horror and melancholy. My writing is very dark. I am a perfectionist, so I seek those who are talented and ambitious. I will offer absurd amounts of details if needed.

This is what I can offer:

Proofreading/Editing.
Narrative Design/Storywriting/Direction.
Character Design.
Symbolism & Detail Writing.
Knowledge of Eventing.
Poetry.
Idea Generation.

Since I have only worked on projects that are ongoing, I don't currently have a portfolio that I can show. I can do writing samples upon request.

Last edited:

Puffer

creator of a game that doesnt exist yet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, I'm not sure if you are still available or would you be interested in writing for a semi psychological based horror game? If you are, let me know and I will send over a detail document for you ;P

pohutukawa

WRITER.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I'm not sure if you are still available or would you be interested in writing for a semi psychological based horror game? If you are, let me know and I will send over a detail document for you ;P
Always interested in working on new projects, so yes!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I managed to review my previous lessons on Learn MV and fixed a lot of things. Yay! :kaopride:
I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arsyloth