[-Writing-] Writing an RPG: What not to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clord

Nya~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Rule number 2 feels like tackled on to make the list longer. Even a major companies after the initial planning, change a storyline majorly during the development stage rather easily. Granted in solo project's case it can be a lot more work.

Finally it boils down to individual ways to develop their games. Obviously when you have a bigger team, you need plan a lot more in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Solistra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
The problem is wanting to use very big word to show off ones vocabulary and impress the reader, by using a large variety of fancy big word, but what ends up happening is those fancy big words get misused and the any text often ends up becoming non-readable and the author ends up looking like an idiot.
Indeed, reading garrulous effusions of grandiloquent vocabulary as written by corybantic sciolists is definitively masochistic.

CoGDork

That's Me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I came here for a tutorial via a link in GrandmaDeb's index. What happened to the rest of this thread?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately a forum change several years back deleted the first posts of several dozen topics beyond restoration.
Nothing we can do to repair them because that data was lost a long time ago.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Karen: Hi, I have a condition that prevents me from wearing a mask. :)

Employee: Can you tell me what it is?

Karen: >:(
Feeling a little overwhelmed... There are so many things to do.
- Building a simple website for portfolio
- Setup *******
- Manage social media
There are so many things inside of these tasks :(
Meet the cute little ghost, FhooFhoo. :kaopride:
If anyone here is looking for another high-potential RPGMaker game--besides She Dreams Elsewhere--be sure to follow Lawmage Academy. Good social media presence will take that game far.
Lol, I was about to write a small tutorial and realized it would belong to the MZ section ....that does not exist yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bektos