Wrote a creepypasta to help show off my demo!

rpgdreamer

His Royal Highness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I thought it would be interesting to do a reddit post with a creepy vibe in order to get my game out there. This is what I came up with! Any thoughts would be great, and upvotes even greater!

Have any of you ever wrote a short story as a supplement to your game?

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That it a great idea! This is just the kind of meta-supplements I like. I wish you the best of luck.

I am writing an epic icelandic norse saga/poem that takes place in my game world.

rpgdreamer

His Royal Highness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I love stuff like that! It kind of crams in lore but in a fun way! I always enjoy seeing bits that pertain to the game but not necessarily in the story itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who knew modern medieval was an actual music genre? I don't know what the youtube algorithms are doing but for once they found something actually fascinating:
Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.
Yelp. I've discovered that I am one of those people who should not be drinking coffee. Took me a week detoxing off of coffee and switching to tea to realize how badly it was affecting me- and I've been drinking the stuff for years. Yikes!
I bought a gaiter with Meijer printed on it.

I'm still a Walmart worker, and I wore it today for work.
Trying out new carpet autotiles and I can't decide if it's working or not. Pixeling soft carpets is hard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CyberRPG