Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
title boxart.png
Welcome to Wulfie's Adventure!

Hello everyone I always wanted to make a rpg so starting last November I got rpg maker xp. It took forever to learn the software but it helped me craft my dream game. Feel free to give this post a look if you seem interested.

Story:You play as Wulfie and go on a adventure! You will meet friends, enemies and discover your purpose along the way.
Punch stuff in the face and learn more skills along the way as you defend yourself in a dog eat dog world. One hobo martial artist fox will truly learn how big the world is.

The cast:the cast so far.png

Wulfie is a super childlike fox who really digs fighting and eating meatbuns, acts very childlike and a little naive but tries to
do the right thing regardless of anything.Nancy the squirrel is a hotheaded school girl who gets stranded in the wild for unknown reasons.Kyouko is a traveling flirtatious samurai who loves blades of all shapes and sizes and a good drink. Rook aka R.o.o.k (remorseless only outlaw killer) is a retired military war wild dog. Been though many wars but retired into small time snatch and grabs plus bounty missions.

There are more characters but I will keep them under wraps

combat: It's turn based combat like dragonquest BUUUUT janky, fun, homemade animations to keep you entertained (I hope)

Screenshots:

wulfie adventure screenshot.png
wulfie advenutre screenshot3.png
wulfie advenutre screenshot5.png

Big thanks to: https://www.deviantart.com/penguin404art for doing the characters sprite work and portraits
This is freeware forever due to stolen assets such as monsters and music

DA GAME

Updated demo link and slight patch

Super duper old trailer that is bad

Last edited:

Fauxworks

Feelin foxy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
wulfie advenutre screenshot4.pngscreenshot5.pngscreenshot 6.png

Bump

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Holy cow, I have made Row Formation work again with OTB!

Now, my devious machinations can finally be born...
finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdavi