Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Panthus
No, unfortunately not-- at least, not with the vanilla way this plugin is set up. It's a minigame, so there's not a lot of mechanics-based configuration. Sorry about that...

You can try looking into using events and choices and variables to make your own rock paper scissors minigame with images. I tried to look a bit for MV plugins for rock paper scissors, but I guess mine is the only (legal??) one. Apparently there was Soul's Rock Paper Scissors EX but that got taken down because he plagiarized a lot of people & tried to sell their work as his own.

To be honest though, it's probably not too hard to release a tweak of this to be RPS. I could try to put that on my to-do list and code it up if I don't see it being a thing sometime 'round January.

Panthus

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mjshi Okay, no worries. I've tried to figure out myself with variables and such, since many people recommend using that for creating a rock paper scissors mechanic - but I'm simply to stupid to create something like that x) An idea I got tho was, what if I could just create Rock Paper Scissors + 2 other "weapons"? Then it would fit the minigame you've created. But it's a headscratcher for sure haha. Yeah, don't worry about it - I'm stubborn and I'm gonna try and fix this! Thanks for your answer, very much appreciated!

Zonar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like this mini-game. However, I am having one minor difficulty. The player's "big element" keeps appearing way off to the right and half off the edge of the screen. I've tried tinkering with the settings, but it seems to only control the computer's. Is there a way to correct the positioning?

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I really like this mini-game. However, I am having one minor difficulty. The player's "big element" keeps appearing way off to the right and half off the edge of the screen. I've tried tinkering with the settings, but it seems to only control the computer's. Is there a way to correct the positioning?

You should be able to reposition the player's big element with the parameters under "---Big Element---". Make sure the element widths are also correct (with whichever image you choose to use).

If you know a bit of coding, you can mess around with the numbers on line 752, in the function Scene_WuxingMG.prototype.initializeBigElements to more precisely position it how you want.

agapad

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi mjshi,

Thank you for the amazing plugin. I have a quick question - is there a way I can change the name of the elements (fire, wood, etc.) to something else?

Thanks!

agapad

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello! Amazing plugin. Thank you for that.

Quick question - is it possible to change the name of the elements? For example to change Fire to another name.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STZarok