RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having a lot of trouble getting a boss enemy to shoot projectiles and do touch damage. I've looked through the manuals, but the English ones I've found don't have the comments set up properly for ACE. I'm at my wits end. I'm currently without internet, so I can't do tutorial videos, since my phone's screen is too small to read anything in them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hum....Give me only 20 minutes i will find the command can help you...

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here took exemple of the Bow method...is a good way for make a projectile....

(i will do a English manual soon aniway ...)

I am not sure of the question for the moment sorry if i bad answered the question...

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've tried assigning now and fireball skills, as well as the comments <shoot x> and shoot (x). Neither seem to have an effect.

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I finally figured it out! You add the script command to the custom move route on the second page if the enemy event. It took me way too long, and pure desperation to even check there on one of the demo game's enemies.

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I finally figured it out! You add the script command to the custom move route on the second page if the enemy event. It took me way too long, and pure desperation to even check there on one of the demo game's enemies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Zaj
Hi quick question. Is it possible for me to make my a custom VXAce script without learning some bulkiness of Ruby?
Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone
6000 Plugins for RPG Maker MV, Pixel RPG Icons, & Reboot Pixel Font | RPG Maker News #38

Why not smash a guitar on your foes? Ability to play said guitar not included.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rauro