KrimsonKatt

Pyromancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This might be a little bit late (actually a lot late) as the game came out late 2017, but if you have played it (It's really good btw, if a bit long) then tell me who your #1 Waifu from the game is. (There's a lot!) Bye!

Rules
-Story Characters only!
-No Optional Blades!
-No DLC Blades!
-No NPCs!
-No Nopon!
-No Lolis! (Laila is not a loli, she's a moe)
-If you have a waifu that doesn't fit any of these categories and is not an option on the poll, please do not vote and post your waifu in the comments section below. You are free to post while still voting on the actual poll. Thank you!

-KrinmsonKatt

(p.s. If this thread gets 50 likes I'll do a poll of Xenoblade 2 best boys as well!)

NeoFantasy

Building Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Personally I felt that Pyra/ Mythra's designs were too distracting to really ever take them seriously. Nia is nice, but I would have liked to see a bit more about her. I feel Morag got the least amount of character development.

But yeah, Lora because she felt like an actual protagonist to me. Much better than Rex who wasn't anything except the hero's journey stereotype.

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure about "best girl" in a waifu sense but Nia was by far my favourite character. She's just a ball of Welsh catgirl rage and ass.

luzi

Freelance Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Til these day I still cant decide who best girl. I really like both Pyra and Mythra alot both personality and design. and Character Design artist is my favorite too.
(I even bought figure both of them lol)

I vote Mythra though because I like her design more then Pyra abit.

PS.Tbh i like pnuema form alot

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swiftz