Xenogears combo Battle system

csevans84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Im looking for a combo system in the same vain as Xenogears but I haven't had any luck. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Sparky89

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks like a regular ATB to me? Yanfly does ATB - Also check out Mog hunter plugins for his battle's.

csevans84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Looks like a regular ATB to me? Yanfly does ATB - Also check out Mog hunter plugins for his battle's.
Im taking more about the combo moves where the more points you use the stronger the attack.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
MogHunter has combo counter, not sure if you can increase dmg per hit?
but it should be possible or by modifying it a bit?

shaylina

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Im looking for a combo system in the same vain as Xenogears but I haven't had any luck. Does anyone know where I can find one?

If you qre using MZ Visustella has a pack l called combat crusaders, it contains combos exactly like xenogears but also active chain skills which is a bit like it but different enough and very nice.

For MV there is this same.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

render000.png
been using old character designs I had from high school for npcs in my game. seeing as the original idea of my game was a comic, I've got a LOT of designs for characters sitting around. a lot of people aren't a part of the story anymore, so I'll make 'em npcs.
I am doing the evaluation of the feedback from the students who played my game and the comments are killing me. "it was good, we just did not have any smart trains of thought" xD
My goal this month will be to get back to organizing assets and make a prototype scene with multiple airships hovering or flying over the world map.
Having a hard time getting playtesters for one of my Unity games. No one seems to be interested. :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucifer821