Xira's Hairstyle Trims

Xirania

The Local Barber
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone! I got RPG Maker MV pretty recently and though I love the character creation tool, I've found it to be severely lacking in the hairstyle department. To top it off, finding rear hairstyles for download seems to be near impossible, so I figured I'd make some edits to create more desperately needed hairstyles! They're free to use for commercial and non-commercial purposes, but you must own a legal copy of RPG Maker MV to use them. You may also edit them and post them in other places, just be sure to link back here.

I only have two styles as of now, though more will likely be added over time. Feel free to also submit requests, though I will only be creating TV and TVD files, meaning no battlers or faces.

The hairstyles can be downloaded here.

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They look very very good :)

Xirania

The Local Barber
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New full custom styles

Things have been a bit hectic lately so unfortunately I haven't been able to create as many styles as I would have liked to, but do have three new hairstyles to go with some of the face parts created by @maigmemple on their blog here. It's worth checking out, since there's a ton of face parts styles there, including ones to go with some of the previous tv files here!

Due to these styles being based on maigmemple's design, they will need to follow their rules of use, and credit will need to be given to maigmemple and myself if they are used.

Without further ado, the new styles:

The full set of all the styles posted to this thread so far can be downloaded here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson