Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hello world!

i could swear that once upon a time, I came across a sprite set for a bookshelf swinging forward to reveal a door. I've searched through my collection and I've searched the forums, and near as I can tell I must have dreamed it, because I can't find it anywhere. Alas!

Resource Type: Character set

Maker Format: RMXP

Art Style: RMXP RTP

Description: I'm looking for some bookshelf secret passages--I don't have a strong preference if the shelf swings into the wall, or out from the wall. Whichever is easier to accomplish will work just fine for my project. If possible, having it hinged on each side would be great (swings from the left in one column, swings from the right in another.)

Reference Images: Attached. The single-sided, dark wood bookshelf from the Castle/Church interiors.
Bookshelf Request.png

Of course, if I just failed my spot check and there's already something like this floating about the forums, please let me know! Thanks!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I remember seeing it somewhere, but maybe that site is down by now, who knows.
I made a new one using the shelf you mentioned, the terms are the same as in my resource threads.
(Of course, you have to own XP to use them)
XP Shelf Avery.png

TeiRaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Avery, you're a marvel! Thank you so much! (I was just looking at the tutorial you wrote for how to make opening drawers and doors and boxes--making things change perspective has always been the most intimidating part of pixel art for me, but you broke it down into such a manageable process!)

You're already in my credits, and first on the list for a copy if when I finish. Thank you so much!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People3_1 and People3_2 added!

Part 2 of my Audio Engine tutorial for MZ is out!
Come join our stream starting at 2pm and win cool stuff! :D
Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reeman326