Dievafe_alrk4

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I find quite difficult to instal this script, I put a folder Font within my proyect and put the script that makes the instalation on it, but it make an error. Do I need to instal de SDK first?.
I try the simple method inserting:

Font.default_name = " Font name "
Font.default_size = 28

It works with some Fonts, like "Arial Black" and "Comic Sans , but not with the one I'm after.

Dievafe_alrk4

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I was working on it and I think I almost got it, I instal the standar SDK, de utilityfile on data an the folder, now a message appears :
Permision denied: C/windows...
I just need to fix that permision.

Dievafe_alrk4

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Ok problem solved!

I think I discover something interesting, the fonts you can use are the TrueType, you can use those using the method:
Font.default_name = " Font name "
Font.default_size = 28

Thanks

Dievafe_alrk4

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
How, if I make an ejecutable exe. and send it to other computer witch diferentes fonts, it´s gonna be integrated in the game?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Dievafe_alrk4 Please don't double post (= posting right after yourself). It's against the rules and makes the topic cluttered. If you want to add something after you posted, please use the 'Edit' button to add.

Since you're having script trouble, I'll be moving this to the RGSS Script Support forum. It would help if you add a link to the script you're using.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kip_