Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hello world!

I'm back with another "thing I've seen, but..." request: I'm looking for a source for these food items that I found on one of my old flashdrives. I ran a reverse image search and I found it in only two places--rpgmaker.fr, which near as I can tell is full of unattributed resources; and GDU, attributed to someone by the name of DustCollector, but without any usage terms. GDU also, unfortunately, seems to be full of reposts and unattributed resources--I see some of Lunarea's XP addons, as well as some of Pandamaru's.

Does anyone know the original source of these, and what the usage terms are? I've been struggling with a soup bowl all evening and I'm fond of this one, but I absolutely don't want to use it if I can't find the source or it's against the terms.

Attachments

• Food02_SAMPLE.png
    Food02_SAMPLE.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

TeiRaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Brilliant! Thank you so much, Dan! Definitely bookmarking that archive page, I see some of the other things that were floating around my mystery folder as well. Time to go organize some files!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV!
Do people actually use buff/debuff function?
Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilly123