[XP] Mario and Luigi Battle System?

BlobStep

Noob
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I recently got Rpg Maker XP, and I wanted to Make a Mario and Luigi game.
I wanted to have a battle system where you can dodge the attack by pressing a button

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What you want is a 'Timed Hit' script. I know of a couple of these for Ace and MV, but not for the classic RPG Maker XP.

Moving this thread to Script Requests. (Script Support is for help setting up or using a script you already have.)

BlobStep

Noob
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What you want is a 'Timed Hit' script. I know of a couple of these for Ace and MV, but not for the classic RPG Maker XP.

Moving this thread to Script Requests. (Script Support is for help setting up or using a script you already have.)
Ok, thank you for specifying what I need to Look for!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overrides your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.
Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!
Excited to be nearing the end of setting up my own custom Point-And-Click system template! Just need to iron out some kinks, get an input text system going, add animations to buttons, and then finalize my button-mashing event system and it'll be complete >:3c
AlcTheHero wrote on Mystic_Enigma's profile.
hi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jabbingquirker