Tiamat5774

Dragon Master (yes, I am a DM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I need to know how to modify the Scene_save and Scene_Load scripts to add a background picture to it.  I've all ready created a window skin that is translucent to almost transparent that is only being used by these two scenes.  The picture I will be putting in the background will be stored in the Pictures folder or the Titles folder.

I was wanting something very similar to Moghunter's custom menus, but the changes I'm makeing are as close as I can get.

this is what I WAS going for:

Save_load screen.png

This is what I'm Willing to settle for if I can get help here to do it myself:

save_load.png

These are just mock ups made in photoshop.  I've accomplished nothing near either one of these yet except the window skin.

Thanks in advance for any help I can get.  Remember I just need the code for placing background graphics in the scene.  I'll handle the graphics.

-Tiamat

Last edited by a moderator:

MobiusXVI

Game Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey I replied to your post about this over in RGSS Script Requests. Check it out here

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't know about you, but today the covid frustration is seriously getting to me. Haven't really seen many of my friends for two years, since i moved towns the year before this all started, and well, i miss them :(
so, here's a cute alpacaraptor sketch to heighten the mood:
W7Fhp9n.png
Whenever I start on a new chapter, it doesn't feel like the next episodes, but more like sequels :)
It can be frustrating that so many commercial games have used up titles that might otherwise be great for a project.
Light up explosions with QABS and Community Lighting.
qcPQHt9.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cararingo