Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello my team (DAS) and I are currently hard at work developing our MMO known as Incorporated using RMX-OS on Rpg Maker XP.

Now I myself have set up personal servers countless times using both RMX-OS (RMXP) & Telam Ludus (RMVX). How ever this is not our current problem. Instead of having the server(s) run off of someones computer (which can lead to a number of problems) we would like to know if it would be possible to set up a dedicated server using Amazon Web Services (AWS) in combination with RMX-OS.

As I stated I have little knowledge when it comes to setting up a server hosted on a computer. How ever I would like to find out if this is possible by someone who has more knowledge on this subject then I do.

In addition if this is possible I would appreciate anyone willing to help us set this up. We pretty much have everything for the game covered all besides the server itself.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, if anyone can offer some assistance or divise a solution (that doesnt involve having to run threw a computer) we would be so greatful.

barbara

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to do the same thing :kaocry:

When i finish, i will post it here

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

@barbara , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac
I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shinoodle