XP Sprite/Tilesets Pirate theme

Nageik

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi, I've already done some research, but I've come across a lot of dead links.

I'd like some resources (sprites /tilesets) in the pirate theme.
If possible, in the universe of the One piece manga, but the pirate theme is already quite well generalized.
We are working on the XP format.

Example Sprite : pirate.png

Thanks a lot for your help.

Last edited:

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I do have a lot of water related stuff in my thread. Especially the pirate flag, the rafts and the anchor might be useful to you. But since you already left a message over there, I assume you have already seen them.

What might also come in handy to you might be my tileset for ships. Its meant to be very flexible, allowing for ships in all 4 directions at the cost of it being a little complicated to use...

SHIP_v2.png
It is still work in progress (I have not managed to make adequate sails, yet, for example) but you are welcome to pick any tiles from it that might help you.

You might also want to check out this collection in the German MV forum, it includes some sea creatures and beach decorations.

Nageik

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks to the three of you! It's nice to see a community that is still active and friendly.

We won't hesitate to indicate the credits ;)
I do a maximum for my English, sorry if I'm sometimes incomprehensible !

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's been a while, but there is still stuff around:
Here is a great ghost ship

Maru has some more random sailors:

Dot Art World has a seabed temple:

Amy also has stuff that fits:

Euphony has a lighthouse:

Last edited:

Nageik

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you very much, I've never seen these Tilesets/sprites before, it's incredible!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritea