Sales_Kital

Digidestand
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hi I'm still waiting on a response to my earlier question about having hp and mp show up separately.  I guess to simplify, I'm asking about a way to have both have their own switch.  my game doesn't use TP and I already figured out how to hide that in the actor hud and in my menus.  I have tried just doubling the script in a test project but that just got me a "System StackError occurred, stack level too deep" error message.

Culai03

"Wanted Cookie Monster"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am using a script that allows me to change the leader with a key press. If there were a script call that could be added to this script to refresh/update the hud from within an event, it would still allow for it to be lag free because I could call it from that key press event.

EDIT: I think I figured it out.
How did you do this? I am having the same problem.

EDIT: or can you make it so it shows multiple characters?

Last edited by a moderator:

RupamOntherocks

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Bengali
Primarily Uses
Is there anyway to put numeric digits in these hud gauges, i mean what should i do to show how much hp the actor has?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA
BCj
Whelp, it's been a while. Had another retina surgery on april 1st on my left eye. Well, 4 time's the charm, right? *recovery mode on*
The next JABS update will include ally AI and an aggro system.

Question:
What would YOU expect to happen if you had four+ party members in an ABS, all fighting either together or separately or a mix of the two, and the player hits "swap leader" button?
It currently pulls all followers to the player's location, removes all aggro towards enemies, and swaps them.
Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sainti