Sales_Kital

Digidestand
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hi I'm still waiting on a response to my earlier question about having hp and mp show up separately.  I guess to simplify, I'm asking about a way to have both have their own switch.  my game doesn't use TP and I already figured out how to hide that in the actor hud and in my menus.  I have tried just doubling the script in a test project but that just got me a "System StackError occurred, stack level too deep" error message.

Culai03

"Wanted Cookie Monster"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am using a script that allows me to change the leader with a key press. If there were a script call that could be added to this script to refresh/update the hud from within an event, it would still allow for it to be lag free because I could call it from that key press event.

EDIT: I think I figured it out.
How did you do this? I am having the same problem.

EDIT: or can you make it so it shows multiple characters?

Last edited by a moderator:

RupamOntherocks

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Bengali
Primarily Uses
Is there anyway to put numeric digits in these hud gauges, i mean what should i do to show how much hp the actor has?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I almost thought it wouldn't happen, but a miracle has occurred, and IT'S HAPPENING!!!
xabileug wrote on thenerdmansion's profile.
TMCard - tomoaky
Hi i am currently working on a personal game using tomoaky TMCard in MV. i already have several modifications to it..

Screenshot-2021-04-18-at-19-32-48.png

Rest your weary legs in the Dancing Fox Inn!
Love to kick back and gamemak at the end of the day.
yay, i finally got around adding a profile pic! :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NateThe8