- Apr 4, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
XS - Attribute System
This script allows you to gain a set of default points (5) each time an actor gains a level. You can then distribute these points to make your character stronger (i.e increase mana, magic resistance, health etc).
- Attribute points!
- Easy to setup the font, size, color, bars, icons etc.
- Support for own background.
- The ability to change the max stat, cost, distribute formulas.
- You can reward/remove points for the specified actor as you wish using a script call.
- The ability to enable/disable stat growth, which means the actor won't gain any attributes when levelling up.
- Currently supporting up to 14 attributes.
- Customizable formulas for each actor (change starting distribute points or max points etc using a unique formula for the specified actor).
- And more!
To install any of my scripts, open up your script editor and copy/paste the script to an open slot below Materials but above Main. Remember to save.
Get the script here and the Core Script.
This script requires IceDragon's Numeric class and Mithran's Text Cache. (place those above everything else.)
Released 1.0b. Added support for XS - Level Title.
Do credit me, Nicke, if you are planing on using any of my scripts. Thanks.
Can be use in commercial projects. (Please private message me if so)
Last edited by a moderator: