- Apr 4, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
XS - Inventory Weight
This script enables you to have a inventory weight on items. You can decide for yourself how the max weight should be increased in the script.
- Maximum weight increases as you level up. (This is default)
- Easy to setup the weight for the item's using the notetag.
- Choose your own formula how the max weight should increase.
- Stack option. Enable/disable if you want the weight to be increased even if you have 2 or more of the same items.
- Encumberment option as in dashing will be disabled and movement decreased if current weight is at a certain percent of max weight. See more details in the script.
- And more!
How to Use
To install any of my scripts, open up your script editor and copy/paste the script to an open slot below Materials but above Main. Remember to save.
Get the script here.
Do credit me, Nicke, if you are planing on using any of my scripts. Thanks.
Can be use in commercial projects.
Last edited by a moderator: