Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

XS - Inventory Weight

Version 1.0b

Introduction

This script enables you to have a inventory weight on items. You can decide for yourself how the max weight should be increased in the script.

Features

• Maximum weight increases as you level up. (This is default)
  • Easy to setup the weight for the item's using the notetag.
  • Choose your own formula how the max weight should increase.
  • Stack option. Enable/disable if you want the weight to be increased even if you have 2 or more of the same items.
  • Encumberment option as in dashing will be disabled and movement decreased if current weight is at a certain percent of max weight. See more details in the script.
  • And more!

Screenshots

None.

How to Use

To install any of my scripts, open up your script editor and copy/paste the script to an open slot below Materials but above Main. Remember to save.

Script

Get the script here.

Updates

None yet.

Credit

Do credit me, Nicke, if you are planing on using any of my scripts. Thanks.

Can be use in commercial projects.

Last edited by a moderator:

jorgewaggoner

Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ummm, the link to the script isn't working for me, could you repost it, or maybe PM it to me, I really need a script like this one XD

Nicke

Fortune seeker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Should be working now.

DarthVollis

Moogle Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does this work for the drops from enemies too?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Gamedev for relaxing? yes or no?
I've been having a rough couple of months and as such let down some friends of mine in the RPG Maker community. I still need time to get back to my normal self, but it's nice to be back, to read articles, and to design again (albeit at a slow pace). Hope to give updates on Kid Crescent soon.
Friendly reminder that you don't have to be able to do absolutely everything. It's okay to scale back features or assets if things are too much - especially if you're the only one working on the game! And you can always add things in later. <3
My new cutscene system makes it so much easier to add parallel stuff happening in the background, I can easily fill the whole screen with action.

I remember once when I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom and I got to dance with some of the cast members! It was so much fun! After the show my dad and I got frozen lemonade and some ice cream. It makes me feel better remembering the good things about my dad... maybe I will return to Orlando.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angeallen